Volunteer / Internship Opportunities
interested in a pactt internship?
PACTT volunteers and interns represent a wide range of academic fields, including:
- General Education / Special Education
- Speech / Language Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Education Administration
- Human Services
PACTT has hosted volunteers and interns from several local universities, including:
- Loyola University Chicago
- Northwestern University
- Rush University
- Wright College
- Northeastern Illinois University
- National Louis University
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Calumet College of St. Joseph
- University of Illinois at Chicago
interested in volunteering?
Intern tasks are crafted to meet the requirements of the university program. Volunteer opportunities vary, depending on programmatic needs. They can include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in daily activities. Join participants on community outings and field trips.
- Observe / assist with student assessment, goal planning or behavioral support planning.
- Assist with materials preparation.
- Create and lead activities, related to the university student's domain or project focus.
- Assist with facilities projects (e.g. painting, gardening, etc.).
- Assist with special events
- Volunteer in our Development Office
Still have questions? Want more information on PACTT's volunteer and internship opportunities? Contact us.