what's new in res?
We had a busy Spring Break!
There was Bowling ...
And Jump Zone ...
Egg coloring, of course:
We volunteered at the Greater Chicago Food Depository:
We enjoyed the weather and hung out with our friends:
Winter break fun at Sky Zone!
Did you vote? We did! Here are our proud voters, prepping their early ballots:
Memorial Day fun in Oak Park!
We celebrate big things, little things, and most importantly - birthdays!
Our Harvey crew had a bouncing good time at Jump Zone over Spring Break!
Spring Break fun in the sun:
It's another beautiful day in Oak Park!
We love our Oak Park community for all sorts of reasons - including the parks and playgrounds:
Dreaming of warmer days -- Throwback to summer fun with our OP crew at the Botanic Garden and Splash Pad:
PACTT Participants took in an Oak Park River Forest HS basketball game during their 3-day weekend:
Winter Break fun included trips to Schaumburg's Water Works and the Lincoln Park Zoo:
Residential applicants must - in the opinion of the Admissions Committee - meet all the eligibility criteria for acceptance:
- Formal diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The individual’s personality and personal preferences, likes and dislikes, abilities, gender, behaviors, level of need, etc. must appear to be a good match with the other individuals in the program.
- The individual must be fully ambulatory and not have medical or other care need(s) that exceeds the ability of the agency to provide.
- The individual’s ability to function in a safe manner, (i.e., does not endanger his/her safety or the safety of others) must not exceed the agency’s ability to provide care.
- If applicable, the individual’s guardian must give informed consent to receive services and participate in habilitative programs.
- The individual’s guardian must agree to participate in the development of the Individual Service Plan and/or Individual Educational Plan.
- The individual must have appropriate funding by the Illinois Department of Human Services, Illinois State Board of Education, and/or another public or private funding source.
- Certain agency buildings and programs have additional restrictions set by funders, accreditors, and/or the agency that must also be met.